Need hand drawn looking text font.

Coosbaylumber

Again, need some help in locating a font, as you guys are much better at this than I am. I need one such that I can simply type in what has to be done in print. This time, it MUST be a .SHX or .SHP type of font, for will need to tilt the text some.

I have uploaded a file such that you can take a look at it (see below). It is via hand, and a bit shakey one too, notice that the lower case characters are simply uppercase scaled down maybe 3/4 or 2/3rds the size. Has odd looking "B", "S", "J" and "E" installed.

Point me to a place that I can download this hand drawn text format. Ignor the border and the headline, stay with the lower text. See the image at:

http://www.mybloo.com/coosbay/eBay/72.jpg

Wm.

The "handlet" font thats listed in the above link list is what we have used for years. It also allows the use of special characters like plate, and center line, for example.

The font shown in responce #2 looked as if it was straight from some high school drafting book. I used one found in #3 then and can be tilted.

Wm.

Nice font, TANKS! Added to my font file, looks great.

Was extremely easy on the wallet too!

There are so many free fonts that one can usually find one they life.

This one looks good on drawings.

There are so many free fonts that one can usually find one they like.

This one looks good on drawings.

Indeed, looks great, installed on five PC's today.

And took a peek-a-boo at a few drawings, after style, after selecting Graphite, looked great although, not an issue, had to make my font height a bit smaller in various yada, yada, yada places.

TANKS again! :thumbsup:

Is that a TrueType font? for will not come up in my list of fonts, nor then can they be tilted over at some random angle.

Wm.

You are very welcomed :)

Indeed, looks great, installed on five PC's today.

And took a peek-a-boo at a few drawings, after style, after selecting Graphite, looked great although, not an issue, had to make my font height a bit smaller in various yada, yada, yada places.

TANKS again! :thumbsup:

Is that a TrueType font? for will not come up in my list of fonts, nor then can they be tilted over at some random angle.

Wm.

Yes it is, drop it into your windows fonts folder.

If you are referring to tilting of True Type Fonts, they can be tilted by entering an obliquing angle. But they can't be tilted at random angles

TiltedText.jpg