Test DWG to determine if it contains Civil 3D Objects

_civilpe

I am writing a lisp routine to explode Civil 3D objects to then copy them to a CAD template.  My lisp skips the "explode" command portion and heads straight into the copy objects to .dwt section without exploding the Civil 3D objects.  How can I test my DWG to see if it contains Civil 3D objects before the lisp begins to copy objects to the .dwt file?

AECC objects?

You could do an ssget with filter (ssget (list (cons 0 "*aecc*"))) to select them all (use '_X' for all the drawing) and then if the selection set is created you have what you searched for

Inside CIV3D is the convert CIV3D objects to Autocad objects. "EXPORTTOAUTOCAD" will this help ?

Please explain what objects ? Your request is to vague there is so many background functions in CIV3D. Just look at Toolspace.

I have a couple of functions like make description key sets from Excel. Civ3d can export the key sets but not import.

We had our CIV3D DWT set up, 250 layers, similar number blocks, linetypes and so on. Need blocks and layers to match description key sets for import field data. Use lee-mac steal to do this.

Edited by BIGAL

Why not just run a Script on all of the drawings to -EXPORTTOAUTOCAD? 

What would it matter if it did or did not contain AECC objects?

From what I read there could be hidden Civil3D objects/information in the drawing, it could have information and not be detectable without some deeper searching.