mtext to block atrributes

smitaranjan

On 9/30/2024 at 6:42 PM, Saxlle said:

@smitaranjan

According to your request, i made a two blocks which are you going to use and made a TBA_smitaranjan.lsp file. Also, see the attached video how it works (notice the text in leader which i put and you need to do before run TBA). Sorry for the poor quality of the video, due to the maximum total size that can be uploaded to the forum or download it from this link (better quality of the video) --> https://we.tl/t-IQvmdqDNYQ.

Best regards.

TBA_smitaranjan.lsp 16.16 kB · 3 downloads DYNAMIC_BLOCK_1.dwg 71.38 kB · 3 downloads DYNAMIC_BLOCK_2.dwg 67.54 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for modifying and giving time. When I checked it in my own system it gives error 

To run a LISP type: TBA
Command:
Command: TBA
Error: bad argument type: numberp: nil. Resetting Enviroment!

and when I checked in another system, block 2 is giving the desired result but block1 is giving the result which is not what I wanted. May be its confused as road name has multiple words and sometimes road name can be "$41st RD"..and the problem in visibility state changing as it can't automatically changing its state. can you make it simple: by selecting 1 mtext only it should change to street name visibility and by selecting 2 mtext at a time, it should take 1st one as building address and 2nd mtext as street name. 

Thank you so much for your time.

9 hours ago, smitaranjan said:

Thanks for modifying and giving time. When I checked it in my own system it gives error 

To run a LISP type: TBA
Command:
Command: TBA
Error: bad argument type: numberp: nil. Resetting Enviroment!

and when I checked in another system, block 2 is giving the desired result but block1 is giving the result which is not what I wanted. May be its confused as road name has multiple words and sometimes road name can be "$41st RD"..and the problem in visibility state changing as it can't automatically changing its state. can you make it simple: by selecting 1 mtext only it should change to street name visibility and by selecting 2 mtext at a time, it should take 1st one as building address and 2nd mtext as street name. 

Thank you so much for your time.

Sure,  I can, but you need to give me an example file for the values (every possible text) which you want to put in BLOCK1? It will be helpful to know what I need to solve and to avoid possible errors in the program (it's hard to predict every possible situation).

Best regards.

On 10/13/2024 at 11:14 PM, Saxlle said:

Sure,  I can, but you need to give me an example file for the values (every possible text) which you want to put in BLOCK1? It will be helpful to know what I need to solve and to avoid possible errors in the program (it's hard to predict every possible situation).

Best regards.

check this, please use these blocks if possible and try with this file too. check both model and layout

TRY2.dwg