asd user description in table

Abdelrhman

hello I'm new to asd and I'm trying to make a B.B.S and i did make a user description in table for every bar description

my question is how to show this in table for every mark ??

Lots of questions what is.

new to asd 

make a B.B.S

make a user description in table

every bar description

show this in table for every mark

My crystal ball is out being polished.

You need to explain way more as in telling us dummies what you want. Post a dwg with before and after, if it has tables then make sure a sample table is included.

BBS: Bar Bending Schedule? (I am electrically biased so a guess here)

As BigAl suggests a table or example drawing might help

• Like 1

No clue on ASD either except AutoCAD Structural Detailing.

Wasn't very long ago that someone asked the same thing, there are several threads on this already.

Find those threads and read through them, come back here and ask specific questions and post a .dwg and all other relevant information.

• Like 1

Do a google "programs for reinforced concrete autocad lisp" you will be swamped with answers some free some you have to pay for.

• Thanks 1

oh my bad for not giving full details sorry for that

ASD = AutoCAD Structural Detailing

B.B.S = Bars Bending Schedule

that program is used for making steel shop drawing rather steel sections or reinforcements in concrete elements and I'm using it for the later

making Bended shape with its true length for each bar and making a description on it there is two kinds of descriptions the first in the plan next to the bar as in image 1

and the second meant to be in the table but I cant show it in the table as shown in image 2 and I'm here for this

sorry again and thx in advance

ASD.thumb.png.90f795b4dcecd6699d066383af74c4e4.png

bbs.png.d1c31130fa117b911cf7320293edf622.png

AutoCAD Structural Detailing was retired a while ago, you should move to something newer. AutoCAD Structural Detailing discontinued (autodesk.com)

Lots of add-ons for AutoCAD as well. IIRC there are Excel solutions as well. The main thing is gathering the information to input into the program.

You might look on YouTube for some videos, being this is old program, would have been a long time ago for any tutorials, maybe look through old Autodesk University material, maybe there was a coarse on this back when it was newer.

• Thanks 1

hmmm guess I'm changing to Revit as a better program in rebars modeling hoping my wooden pc can handle it

thanks for answering ^_^

Don't need Revit, there is programs out there, here in AUS, Strucplus is one that does structural detailing, there is plenty of rebar lisps out there and most can be used to make a BOM.

Wiseys steel shapes will draw your steel sections and has section library's available for steel shapes from all over the world or you can make your own. Many users post here.

Again do a Google yes may take a few goes to find something. At "forums/autodesk" search "reobar"

• Thanks 1

I came here from google 😅

so I will give it another some shots to see what I will find at the end

Thanks again