set a name to customize toolbars

mohammadreza

hello guys
can you tell me how i can set a name instead image(question mark) for my customize toolbar, ?

cad.png

• Like 1

That usually occurs when the image can not be found, check where your image is saved make sure in a support path.

Post the toolbar mnu code.

8 hours ago, BIGAL said:

That usually occurs when the image can not be found, check where your image is saved make sure in a support path.

Post the toolbar mnu code.

i need a button for my lisp when i click on it open new page (option)
like  a toolbar .
i mean like a page that have next and previous.
please take a look to this file i attached.

mymenufile.mnu

This is a toolbar example. I save as a custom mnu and use menuload to install.

***MENUGROUP=ALANStest
***TOOLBARS

**ALANST1
ID_ALAN_0    [_Toolbar("Alans1", _Right, _Show, 0, 0, 1)]
AECC_ShowTS  [_Button("Show Toolspace", RCDATA_16_IMAGE, RCDATA_16_IMAGE)]^C^C^C^P_ShowTS
ID_Matchprop [_Button("Match Properties", RCDATA_16_MATCH, RCDATA_16_MATCH)]^C^C_matchprop
ID_Erase     [_Button("Erase", RCDATA_16_ERASE, RCDATA_32_ERASE)]^C^C_erase
ID_Copy      [_Button("Copy", RCDATA_16_COPYOB, RCDATA_32_COPYOB)]$M=$(if,$(eq,$(substr,$(getvar,cmdnames),1,4),GRIP),_copy,^C^C_copy)
ID_Mirror    [_Button("Mirror", RCDATA_16_MIRROR, RCDATA_32_MIRROR)]$M=$(if,$(eq,$(substr,$(getvar,cmdnames),1,4),GRIP),_mirror,^C^C_mirror)
ID_Offset    [_Button("Offset", RCDATA_16_OFFSET, RCDATA_32_OFFSET)]^C^C_offset
ID_Array     [_Button("Array...", RCDATA_16_ARRREC, RCDATA_32_ARRREC)]^C^C_array
ID_Move      [_Button("Move", RCDATA_16_MOVE, RCDATA_32_MOVE)]$M=$(if,$(eq,$(substr,$(getvar,cmdnames),1,4),GRIP),_move,^C^C_move)
ID_Rotate    [_Button("Rotate", RCDATA_16_ROTATE, RCDATA_32_ROTATE)]$M=$(if,$(eq,$(substr,$(getvar,cmdnames),1,4),GRIP),_rotate,^C^C_rotate)

**ALANST2
ID_ALAN_2   [_Toolbar ("ALANS2", _left, _Show, 150, 150, 1)]
ID_Fillet    [_Button("Fillet", RCDATA_16_FILLET, RCDATA_32_FILLET)]^C^C_fillet
ID_Explode   [_Button("Explode", RCDATA_16_EXPLODE, RCDATA_32_EXPLODE)]^C^C_explode
ID_LAYFRZ    [_Button("Layer, Layer Freeze", RCDATA_16_FRZLAY, RCDATA_32_FRZLAY)]^C^C_layfrz
ID_LAYOFF    [_Button("Layer Off", RCDATA_16_OFFLAY, RCDATA_32_OFFLAY)]^C^C_layoff

Another full custom including images.

***MENUGROUP=CONTOURS
***TOOLBARS
**ALANSCONT
ID_ALAN_C    [_Toolbar("Alans1", _Left, _Show, 0, 0, 1)]
Alloff       [_Button("All Off","Alloff.BMP","alloff.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "_COGG All Off")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
50mm         [_Button("50mm cont","50mm.bmp","50mm.bmp")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 0.05 Contours")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
100mm        [_Button("100mm cont","100mm.BMP","100mm.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 0.1 Contours")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
200mm        [_Button("200mm cont","200mm.BMP","200mm.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 0.2 Contours")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
500mm        [_Button("0.50m cont","500mm.BMP","500mm.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 0.5m Contours")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
1m           [_Button("1m cont","1m.BMP","1m.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 1m Contours" )(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
Triangles    [_Button("Triangles","TRI.BMP","TRI.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS Triangles" )(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
Slope        [_Button("Slope","SLOPE.BMP","SLOPE.bmp")]^c^c^c(setq surface "Slope Arrows & Catchments" )(if (not AH:Vercheck)(load "vercheck"))(if (not AT:ListSelect)(load "listselect"))(if (not AH:Changecont)(load "changecontours6"))

AlansContours.png.d93822c840ae83075c1941eb0fee256c.png

14 hours ago, BIGAL said:

This is a toolbar example. I save as a custom mnu and use menuload to install.

***MENUGROUP=ALANStest
***TOOLBARS

**ALANST1
ID_ALAN_0    [_Toolbar("Alans1", _Right, _Show, 0, 0, 1)]
AECC_ShowTS  [_Button("Show Toolspace", RCDATA_16_IMAGE, RCDATA_16_IMAGE)]^C^C^C^P_ShowTS
ID_Matchprop [_Button("Match Properties", RCDATA_16_MATCH, RCDATA_16_MATCH)]^C^C_matchprop
ID_Erase     [_Button("Erase", RCDATA_16_ERASE, RCDATA_32_ERASE)]^C^C_erase
ID_Copy      [_Button("Copy", RCDATA_16_COPYOB, RCDATA_32_COPYOB)]$M=$(if,$(eq,$(substr,$(getvar,cmdnames),1,4),GRIP),_copy,^C^C_copy)
ID_Mirror    [_Button("Mirror", RCDATA_16_MIRROR, RCDATA_32_MIRROR)]$M=$(if,$(eq,$(substr,$(getvar,cmdnames),1,4),GRIP),_mirror,^C^C_mirror)
ID_Offset    [_Button("Offset", RCDATA_16_OFFSET, RCDATA_32_OFFSET)]^C^C_offset
ID_Array     [_Button("Array...", RCDATA_16_ARRREC, RCDATA_32_ARRREC)]^C^C_array
ID_Move      [_Button("Move", RCDATA_16_MOVE, RCDATA_32_MOVE)]$M=$(if,$(eq,$(substr,$(getvar,cmdnames),1,4),GRIP),_move,^C^C_move)
ID_Rotate    [_Button("Rotate", RCDATA_16_ROTATE, RCDATA_32_ROTATE)]$M=$(if,$(eq,$(substr,$(getvar,cmdnames),1,4),GRIP),_rotate,^C^C_rotate)

**ALANST2
ID_ALAN_2   [_Toolbar ("ALANS2", _left, _Show, 150, 150, 1)]
ID_Fillet    [_Button("Fillet", RCDATA_16_FILLET, RCDATA_32_FILLET)]^C^C_fillet
ID_Explode   [_Button("Explode", RCDATA_16_EXPLODE, RCDATA_32_EXPLODE)]^C^C_explode
ID_LAYFRZ    [_Button("Layer, Layer Freeze", RCDATA_16_FRZLAY, RCDATA_32_FRZLAY)]^C^C_layfrz
ID_LAYOFF    [_Button("Layer Off", RCDATA_16_OFFLAY, RCDATA_32_OFFLAY)]^C^C_layoff

Another full custom including images.

***MENUGROUP=CONTOURS
***TOOLBARS
**ALANSCONT
ID_ALAN_C    [_Toolbar("Alans1", _Left, _Show, 0, 0, 1)]
Alloff       [_Button("All Off","Alloff.BMP","alloff.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "_COGG All Off")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
50mm         [_Button("50mm cont","50mm.bmp","50mm.bmp")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 0.05 Contours")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
100mm        [_Button("100mm cont","100mm.BMP","100mm.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 0.1 Contours")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
200mm        [_Button("200mm cont","200mm.BMP","200mm.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 0.2 Contours")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
500mm        [_Button("0.50m cont","500mm.BMP","500mm.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 0.5m Contours")(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
1m           [_Button("1m cont","1m.BMP","1m.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS 1m Contours" )(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
Triangles    [_Button("Triangles","TRI.BMP","TRI.BMP")]^c^c^c(setq surface "NS Triangles" )(load "vercheck")(load "listselect")(load "changecontours6")
Slope        [_Button("Slope","SLOPE.BMP","SLOPE.bmp")]^c^c^c(setq surface "Slope Arrows & Catchments" )(if (not AH:Vercheck)(load "vercheck"))(if (not AT:ListSelect)(load "listselect"))(if (not AH:Changecont)(load "changecontours6"))

AlansContours.png.d93822c840ae83075c1941eb0fee256c.png

can you tell me what " [_button ] " do ?
i couldnt use your code in my autocad!

Save the 1st toolbar menu into notepad and save as say Moham.mnu then use menuload to load that menu you should then see it. It is an example of a toolbar menu. 

The second menu contours has custom icons that I made and saved as BMP images. The images need to be 32x32 pixels.

The mnu file you posted appears to be a default acad.mnu, you do not need to edit that you can have custom mnu's made by you.

If you can explain more what you want int the tool bar.

Post something like this

Line

Pline

Circle

8 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Save the 1st toolbar menu into notepad and save as say Moham.mnu then use menuload to load that menu you should then see it. It is an example of a toolbar menu. 

The second menu contours has custom icons that I made and saved as BMP images. The images need to be 32x32 pixels.

The mnu file you posted appears to be a default acad.mnu, you do not need to edit that you can have custom mnu's made by you.

If you can explain more what you want int the tool bar.

Post something like this

Line

Pline

Circle

"Actually, the main problem is that when I load my own menu, the default AutoCAD menu changes, and I lose the main menu. So, what's the solution? I just need a temporary menu that I can load when needed, and then it disappears after closing AutoCAD."

Ok as I have said before CUSTOM mnu. The mnu you have is a Acad.mnu so yes it will overwrite your normal menu. 

The menu samples I posted are complete no more info is needed. A pop menu is made up of parts, Main, toolbar, image,  digitiser. The parts can happily work on their own. The Ribbon though has to be done via the CUI. But over at Bricscad forum is a use Excel to make a cui.

So again post what commands are you looking for !

As a comment I used "drafting workspace" but had CIV3D commands in that workspace via a custom menu. So you can mix and match various workspaces.