AutoLISP routines for AutoCAD 2024

RossTheBoss2.0

Hey,

Recently I found a lisp from lee-mac and tried to send this question there but not sure it went through. I am hoping someone can help me run it , LayoutFieldV1-0.lsp , if compatible with 2024 that is. I have it loaded in AutoCAD 2024, but can't seem to find the right lisp variables from the field finder dialog (which is a pain to use btw) to make it work. Any insight on this would be great

Thanks, have a great day!

Ross

Hi Ross,

The program defines three custom commands: LFNAME, LFSHEET & LFNUMBER to create field expressions referencing the layout in which the field resides. Additional custom commands can be defined by following the same pattern as the existing commands.

The GIF on the program page demonstrates how to use the program.

Lee

Edited by Lee Mac

6 hours ago, Lee Mac said:

Hi Ross,

The program defines three custom commands: LFNAME, LFSHEET & LFNUMBER to create field expressions referencing the layout in which the field resides. Additional custom commands can be defined by following the same pattern as the existing commands.

The GIF on the program page demonstrates how to use the program.

Lee

Nice one Lee!  😎

• Like 1

Hi Lee, not sure if its my Bricscad V24 getting Sheet #### of ####, Lfnumber and lfsheet. The Lfname works ok.

Great idea.

Could it be expanded to loop through all layouts ? At moment I use hard coded title block and attribute tag names for this task.

Did something similar for auto generated layouts with a title block fill in as many common attribute details in one layout and copy these to all layouts. Works with any block, global routine. Your code would seriously improve this task.

Edited by BIGAL

22 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Hi Lee, not sure if its my Bricscad V24 getting Sheet #### of ####, Lfnumber and lfsheet. The Lfname works ok.

This is a known issue in BricsCAD which has been logged with the dev team.

Thank Lee for responding, I have found the Bricscad people very responsive with problems like this.