Getting all elements layers present in model space and extracting properties into a csv file or spreadsheet.

CADpp

Hello. Is it possible to write a lisp routine that could get all elements in model space, take whatever layers they are on, and extract all the layer properties into a spreadsheet?

I have attached a sample cad file replicated to what I need to do. so basically, we get a raw cad file which some of the elements are being controlled by the colors. Now, I need to put the elements according to the following layer naming convention:

Layer Cyan >> TL-1

Layer E >> TL-2

Layer Green >> TL-3

Layer RedStuff >> TL-4

Layer GROUND >> TL-5

Layer Yellow >> TL-6

But my problem is some other elements are on the same layer but different in color which is supposed to be put on a different layer such as:
Color magenta >> TL-7

color blue >> TL-8

color whit >> TL-9

I only thought maybe I could just get all the elements properties and sort it out using excel sheet and manually do a simple script to change their layers and stuffs once I already know the specific colors to get that is present in my model space. quick select is a good option to do it but I got a bunch of drawings and bunch of elements in one drawing and it's so tedious to do it manually like that. I am open to any other easier suggestions if there's any and thank you in advance for any help.

image.thumb.png.094193942ec05cc68bb9d4c048aef8be.png

Drawing1.dwg