dfx to iges to rhino 4 to maxsurf

stuarth

Hi people

I have to quote a build It is a cat sailing boat, I THINK it was drawn in Auto something or other as the surfaces were poly meshes, and could not develope

the designer sent the files as iges, , I open in r4, and send as iges to maxsurf, but only parts come through

many of the surfaces are compound, some heavily so, , maxsurf workshop would do the job IF I could get em into it

Anybody have autoship could read the meshes? or help in anyway at all,

ia m a builder not a real cad expert at all

thanks here is the deck as iges

Or, for that matter, if the iges file is fairly small, the .igs extension could just be changed to .txt, then uploaded. The max size for a txt file is only 20kb though.

Or, for that matter, if the iges file is fairly small, the .igs extension could just be changed to .txt, then uploaded. The max size for a txt file is only 20kb though.

thank you muchely:) does this work

I have dfx file, not much use to me though

cat deck 3.zip

nope did not help, when viewing maxsuf only part of surface is there

i have oriinal dfx files which has the surfaces as polygon meshes, I gues I must find someone with Auto ship, but thanks anyways

rgds