Management document one file per page

itacad

Hi, I often find myself editing documents that are made up of many files, because their structure was created with the logic of one file = one page.

I ask you if there are techniques or lisp for:
- move more quickly between the various files in a special window that lists all the files in a folder in a more practical way than normal use of Autocad.
- publish all the individual files in PDF in a single operation in order to obtain the document as a whole.
Thank you in advance

Why not use layouts can insert a model space dwg into a master dwg and say make a layout of the new insert.

re make 1 pdf yes use Ghostscript. It’s free. Can take multiple pdf,s and make a single pdf.

Edited by BIGAL

because unfortunately it would be useless work as I still have to return the files divided by page...
What you suggest is a system I've been using for a long time.
I need a way to have a window that allows me to quickly choose which file (page) to go to...
And I would need a system to print the individual files and join them in a single step... patience, I'll do as I've always done

Agree with @exceed put your xrefs into a single dwg as a Layout, I have plot layouts and then make into a single PDF as a lisp. The only criteria is the lisp code for plot expects the layouts to be the same Ie title block size and at 0.0. I did 88 layouts in one go, just watch it flash. 

Can post.