Bubble mleader auto number

LievenC

Hello,

I am new to lisp.

I found somewhere a lisp for incrementing the counter value in the bubble mleader.

It is not working.

I tried analyzing the code but could not detect where it is not functional

looks like the incrementing number is nog working

As I only have Autocad LT 2025 I cannot debug this.

If someone could help me solving the issue and in the same time add some comments to the lisp

BubbleInc.zip

LT had some LISP functions added in 2024, but not the full set. I think this LISP, written in 2011 before LT has LISP functionality, has some functions that LT doesn't recognise such as vla-get-acad-object

Here is a quick summary:

https://www.cadlinecommunity.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/10203677758877-AutoCAD-LT-2024-is-out-What-s-New-A-first-look

There is not much VL in it but I would start at (setq style "BUBBLE" ; MLeader style (with single attribute block) so this is looking for a mleader style called "BUBBLE"  and if it does not exists code does not run. You  have to have the Bubble style or you need a check does it exist if not make it.