Piping Program

Lee Mac

How Useful did you find this Program?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How Useful did you find this Program?

Piping Program

This program will enable the user to quickly and efficiently draw a variety of pipe fittings of a predetermined size, dimension and projection, at a selected point.

All fittings are produced to official Standards as stated in the program.

The user creates the fittings through the main user interface that loads upon running the program:

[ATTACH]10883[/ATTACH]

From here, various fittings can be selected, and options for size, dimension, projection and colour are provided.

A few examples of the program in use are illustrated below:

[ATTACH]10885[/ATTACH]

Piping Components can be created in 2D or 3D:

[ATTACH]10886[/ATTACH]

Where available, an adjustment menu option can be activated to provide the user with quick refinement options:

[ATTACH]10887[/ATTACH]

-- This program is available free to download --

Instructions for Running:

• Download all files contained within the attached zip-file, and save these files in your AutoCAD search path - (this path can be changed through the "files" tab, under "options" in the "tools" menu).

• Run the LISP file as normal - instructions on how to do this can be found here.

• Included in the zip-file is a Bitmap file, which may be used as a toolbar button icon during customisation.

See the original thread for more details

If you have any suggestions for improvement, do not hesitate to post in the original thread and I shall try my best to incorporate your suggestions.

Thanks

Lee

• 3 months later...
Looks like a neat program.

Cheers Steve. :D

To be honest, its an old program - I wrote it when I started out with LISP about 10 months ago - so the techniques used aren't up to scratch. That said, it still does the job.

If I had time, I would strip out all the command-calls, and use either a VL method or entmakex to create the necessary objects, which would be 100x faster...

Thanks for your compliments though, much appreciated mate.

Lee

• 13 years later...
On 3/17/2009 at 10:41 PM, Lee Mac said:

Piping Program

This program will enable the user to quickly and efficiently draw a variety of pipe fittings of a predetermined size, dimension and projection, at a selected point.

All fittings are produced to official Standards as stated in the program.

The user creates the fittings through the main user interface that loads upon running the program:

[ATTACH]10883[/ATTACH]

From here, various fittings can be selected, and options for size, dimension, projection and colour are provided.

A few examples of the program in use are illustrated below:

[ATTACH]10885[/ATTACH]

Piping Components can be created in 2D or 3D:

[ATTACH]10886[/ATTACH]

Where available, an adjustment menu option can be activated to provide the user with quick refinement options:

[ATTACH]10887[/ATTACH]

-- This program is available free to download --

Instructions for Running:

• Download all files contained within the attached zip-file, and save these files in your AutoCAD search path - (this path can be changed through the "files" tab, under "options" in the "tools" menu).

• Run the LISP file as normal - instructions on how to do this can be found here.

• Included in the zip-file is a Bitmap file, which may be used as a toolbar button icon during customisation.

See the original thread for more details

If you have any suggestions for improvement, do not hesitate to post in the original thread and I shall try my best to incorporate your suggestions.

Thanks

Lee

Dear bro, I don't see your link for attached file. Please reup if you can continous sharing, thanks alot

• 2 weeks later...