Batch blocking

Shib Sankar

Can anyone help me to write a code ?? Which Identifies each closed polyline (rectangle) on the "ss-bor" layer.

Finds the text entity (content) of text on the "ss-pre" layer which is within (rectangle) on the "ss-bor" layer .

Selects all entities on the "ss-part" layer within the (rectangle) on the "ss-bor" layer.

Creates a block using the text value from the "ss-pre" layer as the block name, including all selected entities from the "ss-part" layer within the (rectangle) on the "ss-bor" layer.

and loop though each (rectangle) on the "ss-bor" layer and make block of each as above mentioned..

For information i have attached my dwg file

G27.dwg

Posted (edited)

Do you know much about lisp ?

1st returns 8 entities in your dwg as you have before and after remove "X" if you want to select dwg area objects.

(setq ss (ssget "X" '((0 . "LWPOLYLINE")(cons 8 "ss-bor")(cons 410 (getvar 'ctab)))))

Loop through ss and get co-ordinates of each rectang.

(if plent (setq co-ord (mapcar 'cdr (vl-remove-if-not '(lambda (x) (= (car x) 10)) (entget (car plent))))))

Then get the text with another ssget, it should only get 1 then retrieve Text string

(setq ss2 (ssget "CP" co-ords '((0 . "TEXT")"(cons 8 "ss-pre")(cons 410 (getvar 'ctab)))))

Then get line work

(setq ss3 (ssget "CP" co-ords '((0 . "*LINE")"(cons 8 "ss-part")(cons 410 (getvar 'ctab)))))

Then make block using ss3.

Continue looping till end.

This is just sequence not a full program.

Edited by BIGAL
  • Like 1