Help: Export dxf with a hashcode pdf

mhy3sx

Hi, I am searching for a lisp to save as the drawing on Desktop as DXF 2004 and create for this DXF a hash code with algorithm SHA512 and save it in PDF file.

Thanks

I don't think it's possible. AutoLisp can't write binary data.

You should manually save the file in DXF format and use an online converter.

It isn't anything I have seen asked before - in a free forum you might be lucky to get some advice and guidance I think.

What are you trying to protect? You might be quicker and cheaper to get a contract lawyer to make an agreement on whatever it is with whoever you are selling it to.

I am not trying to protect something. I need to upload to gov platform a dxf file and need to be hashcode SHA512 , and I am trying to do the job faster with a lisp.

• Like 1

Do they have any recommended software to use? Not something I have seen and to get a LISP to do the job and verify the results might not be the most efficient way of doing this - unless you are going to be doing it for a lot of files.