Excel Assistance

JaketheMan

In excel, I am not longer able to move from cell to cell using my arrow keys, it just moves my scroll bar around versus the actual box for the cells. How do I correct this? I am guessing I must've hit a button somehow that turned this feature off.:twisted:

In excel, I am not longer able to move from cell to cell using my arrow keys, it just moves my scroll bar around versus the actual box for the cells. How do I correct this? I am guessing I must've hit a button somehow that turned this feature off.:twisted:

try your numlock if you use your numlock arrows that is,

LOL I just realized how long it has been sinds I used excel.

Actually, it just sounds like Scroll Lock is on

Ah- you are right, hell- who ever looks over at Scroll Lock!? :shock:

Thank you

Sometimes there is a reason for those silly sounding questions they ask at the beginning of every tech support call. My personal favorite is when I accidently hit the insert key and my simple 2 or 3 word addition turns into me rewriting a paragraph.

My personal favorite is when I accidently hit the insert key and my simple 2 or 3 word addition turns into me rewriting a paragraph.

I think the "insert" key should be permanently removed from all keyboards... - that key is more trouble than its worth!