Correction of indentation and protrusion points in AutoCAD

Hello everyone
I have the flood zone in AutoCAD with different return periods, normally the 25-year zone should not be bigger than the 500-year zone, but still, in some places in my file, the 500-year zone goes into the 25-year zone, and if If I want to correct these ranges manually, it will take a lot of time, especially for long ranges.
Can you please help me for this?

Screenshot 2024-01-14 114026.png

Maro(2&25&500).dwg

Its odd that the flood mapping crosses, to me it is a sign that the generation has been done at different times for flood intervals. Given the way a flood map is generated, it is possible that a different surface model has been used for different intervals. The big issue is do a flood analysis set it going when you leave work and hope its done by start of work next day. So I would look at where the information came from stuff like different grid spacing in model generation could produce the dwg.

Edited by BIGAL
  • Like 2

Hello
Yes, it is strange for me too. I obtained this zone with the hec-ras software, but now due to mapping errors or other reasons, it shows me the results like this, which I have to manually correct. For me, the flood zone is 25 years old. It is more important than 2 and 500 years, that's why I base the 25 year band and modify the other two bands based on it.
But I need lispy or a solution to speed this up