required lisp for GPS coordinate

pmadhwal7

i found one on https://www.cadstudio.cz/freeware website lisp which Gives GPS coordinates of the place where i click but the lis only flash those coordinates and i want those in mtext aur proper format any one having idea  i was also attached screenshot of those before and after lisp also attached.

Lisp result:-

image.thumb.png.6568c92d0fc81893840a821abc4f9a66.png

Result What i Required format:-

image.thumb.png.65ebb70d93c5cc0fdd713371cb680f13.png

Geo2Gps.vlx

OK So the LISP is a compressed and formatted file so we can't edit what is there. As a rule I generally won't run these - cold be anything in there.

Someone might have a LISP that they can edit.

Are the coordinates on the screen just the drawing coordinates or are they adjusted at all? Suspect that Civil3D will have a function somewhere to extract the coordinates - BigAl is pretty good with that later today

So the result desired is a Latitude & Longitude, not X Y, there is various programs out there that will do that, the most important issue is that you have to set the world zone for where you are else the result will be pretty useless. Yes that is why this sort of thing is in CIV3D.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Steven P said:

OK So the LISP is a compressed and formatted file so we can't edit what is there. As a rule I generally won't run these - cold be anything in there.

Someone might have a LISP that they can edit.

Are the coordinates on the screen just the drawing coordinates or are they adjusted at all? Suspect that Civil3D will have a function somewhere to extract the coordinates - BigAl is pretty good with that later today

yes the coordinates are from drawing coordinates and GPS coordinates, actually we are not allow to use civil3d so i can't work on that, can you please create any codes which give me similar result 

There is convert XY to Lat Long try finding that 1st. Again though must know a bit about where you are in the world with reference to world zones, certain values are used in the conversion formulas.

1 hour ago, BIGAL said:

There is convert XY to Lat Long try finding that 1st. Again though must know a bit about where you are in the world with reference to world zones, certain values are used in the conversion formulas.

firstly i was georeferenced my dwg file after that GPS coordinate reflect,

On 12/24/2023 at 12:33 PM, Kajanthan said:

I made some modifications to the GPS.

Before running "coordinate-GPS.lsp", you must load the "Geo2Gps.vlx" file.

"coordinate-GPS.lsp" is not working without "Geo2Gps.vlx"

I hope this helps you.

coordinate-GPS.lsp 2.42 kB · 4 downloads Geo2Gps.vlx 16.7 kB · 3 downloads

thanks for this

i have some point can it will be update in this code like text height is very low, when i rotate text leader also rotate can those are separate

19 hours ago, Kajanthan said:

leader and text are separate and when i moving text leader are detached , like when i move text leader also move and when i rotate text only text will be rotate please check my attached file for more clarity what i required

GPS coor.dwg

Edited by pmadhwal7

On 12/29/2023 at 7:55 AM, pmadhwal7 said:

leader and text are separate and when i moving text leader are detached , like when i move text leader also move and when i rotate text only text will be rotate please check my attached file for more clarity what i required

GPS coor.dwg 58.16 kB · 2 downloads

I already posted the required file in my last reply. I also shared an animation to provide further clarity. I hope this helps you.

Animation5.gif.19dd8db75bee6a4b779a13f4dffabc06.gif

coordinate-GPS_2.lsp

Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2023 at 3:42 PM, Kajanthan said:

I already posted the required file in my last reply. I also shared an animation to provide further clarity. I hope this helps you.

Animation5.gif.19dd8db75bee6a4b779a13f4dffabc06.gif

coordinate-GPS_2.lsp 2.74 kB · 2 downloads

Actually sir I just wanted text and leader combined but text should be in text format when I select coordinate, as per your program both are multi leader format and when I rotate text leader and text seprate I was try to join them through expenses menu but not the same are not joined please check my previous attachment 

Edited by pmadhwal7