Regarding the stretching and alignment of coordinate points

jackcxq

Regarding the stretching and alignment of coordinate points, I have imported a group of coordinate points using CAD. I would like to stretch these coordinate points to match the dimensions of reference four edges, while aligning them with the points on these four edges.

image.png.6b4c5c3ddc0e981d31aa2c903786b1f0.png

Not exactly sure what you're asking, but have you tried making a block out of the points? You can rotate the block as needed or use the ALIGN command. You can adjust the X and Y scales separately (make sure 'Scale uniformly' is turned off).

If you need to stretch one end and not the other, as your photo seems to suggest, that will take more thought. How does that even happen??

19 hours ago, CyberAngel said:

不太确定你在问什么,但是你是否尝试过将这些点作为一个块?您可以根据需要旋转块或使用 ALIGN 命令。您可以分别调整 X 和 Y 比例(确保“均匀缩放”已关闭)。

如果您需要拉伸一端而不是另一端,正如您的照片所示,则需要更多考虑。怎么会发生这种事?

Alright, let me rephrase the question. I want to align the red coordinate point exactly with the white lines. However, as seen in the image, the red coordinate point rectangle is not the same size as the white line rectangle.

9 hours ago, BIGAL said:

ALIGN 的作用是什么 pick pt1 pick reference point1, pick pt2 等等。它允许重新缩放和旋转。

Yes,I have used its.