auto paper size

alat

When you set the plotter device to DWG to PDF or NONE, everything should be off the table ,  you should be able to make your own paper size, set your own margins, etc.

The margins and set paper size are ridiculous, no way to change it via lisp, visual lisp, its all in the configuration file for the device (even the "None", no device but it has margins ??)

I'm not saying the margins shouldn't be there but has anyone ever noticed that the (0,0) coordinates for a "full bleed" paper size is the lower left corner of the layout (as it should be)

BUT if you choose any other paper size that has set margins, the (0,0) coordinates is the lower left of the MARGIN box, Making it IMPOSSIBLE to automatically via code align your vport where you want it. Of course the position of the viewport window is measured with an absolute value from the (0,0) coordinates to the center of the vport, it should always be at the lower left of the layout page, I dont know what they were thinking.

It would be nice just to be able to snag those margin dimensions from the paper size to adjust the positioning via code.

Just my take.