Double Click Selection (again....)

Hello,

Not sure if this is related but I had a Civil 3D update yesterday... and now double clicking on text doesn't open it for editing (M or D texts), it needs a triple click, and pickfirst of a block and then bedit, or double click it, won't open that block directly to edit - it goes to the Edit Block Definition dialog (select a block) as if the block wasn't preselected (all well and good till you have a lot of blocks in a drawing)

(double click text gives me "Textedit Select an annotation object or [undo mode]", bock editor dialogue is opening so double click starts a command still but doesn't do what I think it should)

So what has it changed?

I've tried the usual Pickfirst, Dblclkedit, Double Click actions in the CUI look OK, and so on - no changes from me....

The usual fixes arn't working... so what have I missed or have 'they' done something?

Thanks

For future information, QAFlags reset to 0 fixes the block editing part. Think that was part my fault cancelling a LISP part way through it running.

Now for double clicking text, will keep thinking

I had a LISP I was working on that when it errored the right-click wasn't working. A restart of AutoCAD fixed it, but then my ACADDOC resets my SysVars.

Try a repair if a restart doesn't work.

Did you check Autodesk Civil 3D Forum to see if it's a bug?

• Like 1

I've added this to my start-up just now

I'll have a look in the forum - the update was only last week so wanted to give a few days for forums to chat about it and think of a solution - I'll check later (repair after)

Thanks