ACAD REFEDIT QLEADER FADED

jim78b

• 2 weeks later...

When you edit a block in place, you choose some objects to edit. All the others are unavailable, so they are faded. You can't select them or edit them.

He claims it is inside the block. 

I don't have AutoCAD 2023, but if you will post the .dwg, I will have a look.

Usually, such issues are graphics card/driver related. Please post your specifications.

it also does it with acad 2022 on another pc. it's almost certainly a bug. it doesn't depend on the file. if you use the qleader command with the open30 arrow then you create a block with it inside and then edit it with the refedit command it does that is it obscures the line with the arrow even if it is in the block.

I have a intel core 7 nvidia quadro p2000 16giga ram ..but As i explained  the thing happen in an other pc with different components and graphic card.

It seems to be caused by the arrow block. It does well with a Multileader and a closed arrow. In many instances, just the arrow fades.

Might be a quirk and/or bug.

• Like 1