How do I turn of this "guide lines"?

I have been searching but still found no help if there is an option to turn off the indicated lines in the attached image. I really want to turn it off because my AutoCAD becomes laggy when I draw things with that feature turned on.

image.png.ead78d9d4cfce120558151ecd6194457.png

I believe that is a function of Polar Tracking if I am not mistaken.  Press F10, or click the Polar Tracking button on the status bar. 

• Thanks 1

Is it obvious I haven't used AutoCAD for a while?  LOL!  Thank you for correcting my misinformation SLW210.  My apologies.

You would think it could be turned off without turning off Dynamic Input. It doesn't really bother me, but I really don't see the need for them, they are selectable in options for a color change.

Options>Display>Colors>Dynamic dimensions lines>set the color to your background color (or whatever you desire). 

• Thanks 1