PURGEALLDWGS

pmadhwal7

Hi all i found this code somewhere which allow me to batch purge multiple dwgs but it would not work for me correctly as my dwg are not purged and save can any one modify it for me actully i want purge multiple dwg in one go.

PURGEALLDWGS.lsp

Edited by pmadhwal7

So what is the error you are getting, you have been here long enough to be able to help us with helping you....What is this doing to not work correctly for you?

6 hours ago, Steven P said:

So what is the error you are getting, you have been here long enough to be able to help us with helping you....What is this doing to not work correctly for you?

following error found

; error: ActiveX Server returned the error: unknown name: PATH

PURGEALLDWGS.lsp

Edited by pmadhwal7

45 minutes ago, pmadhwal7 said:

it was not showing any type of error and not pruge dwg's as the file size remain same and nested item remain same which i want to purge

getdir is a Doslib function not included in AutoCAD lisp. That lisp will only work if you have Doslib installed.

Edited by tombu
updated response to updated post
  • Like 1

This file is a different one to the one you first posted....

If you want to do a batch purge on your drawings you might also look at Scriptpro or Lee Macs Scriptwriter, once you have learnt to use them they are more versatile than a single LISP to do a specific batch process - can do a lot more with them and so worth spending the time to learn them.