Looking for lisp that can draw line at co-ordinate values mentioned in selected text

Ambareesha

Thank you for help, I have a drawing file wherein many X, Y Co-ordinate value labels are there which I have to check if it is correct. Usually i use ID command and read the co-ordinate value and compare which takes more time. I am looking for lisp which can draw line / circle by selecting those XY Text values. so I can check easily and without errors. Thank you.

Example:

image.thumb.png.18be1c08a562fe9c16f48e041673e75d.png

In the above snapshot, The X,Y Co-ordinates mentioned E (Easting) xxx xxx, N (Nothing) X XXX XXX. If  I use ID Command to verify the mentioned co-ordinates are right or wrong, I have to read  number one by one and verify the co-ordinate value mentioned which is time taking and very difficult when i get drawings in bulk. I need a lisp which draws line automatically when i select the 2 text values together, or complete mtext. Lisp program shall automatically read the text and consider the number which follows E as "X Co-ordinate" & N as "Y Co-ordinate".