Delete a table

botte

Hello Guys,

I need for a project to edit something like 100 plans on autocad.

Te be clear I never had any training in autocad, but the thing is simple: I just need to delete some antennas and tables.

The problem is on some plan, there is a table I need to delete and I can select it. In the included plan, the table is a blue two line table with one empty, and the other mentionning 1 / T58170 / etc...

If someone can explain me how do I select it ?

I imagine it's about layers, I discovered it was in layer TXT_ANT_FH, which I tried to delete but can't.

Also I'd like to print them as PDF, like each "page" on autocad is one page on PDF.

Thanks in advance

T52177_350120_plandoe_S586532_original - Copie.dwg

For the blue tables... a quick look is that you are showing the layout, presentation1. If you switch to the other tab, Model, you should see the blue table in there to delete. The reason you  might be having trouble doing that through the layout tab, presentation1 is that it is in a different viewport to what is in the same area of the screen - select a viewport and you are more than likely to select the wrong one. So go to model tab and delete from there.

Look at publish to plot them to to PDF. My drawings tend to be 1 page to a PDF so I'd have to think and remember publish multipage PDFs - someone else will do this all the time and be able to give a good asnwer, but for now, publish is the way to go 

My friend, thanks a lot!! I was able to do it in object tab! I looked everywhere but there ahaha.

For publishing, I manage to print, but only the first page is in the pdf. Not sure why because it is specified that it is a multiple page file.

It's less important anyway.

Also, I noticed that in some files, there are different views and if I delete on one, it is deleted on the other one.

I imagine because it is the same model used on the different page, can it be something like this ?

So generally in CAD most things are drawn in model space, the model tab, and in the other tabs, the layouts (your Presentation tab) are the finished sheets ready for plotting. In the layouts you can show any detail from the model tab in any sheet.. so yes same detail can be used several times, and of course, delete it from the model and it is deleted from where ever it is used.

For your plotting, if you plot like you were doing and select the 'window' option this will let you choose the sheet to plot by making a window round it. It is often better to create a new layout for each sheet, set up for that sheet.