LeeMac's Tabsort.lsp lisp routine

elyosua

Is there anyone who can make the following modifications to LeeMac's Tabsort.lsp lisp routine?
1. Add a Cancel button, which exits the routine without making any changes, and pressing the Cancel key does the same.
2. Produce the same action when we click on the Close button of the dialog box.
I'm sorry, I do not speak english. Thank you.

Yes, a cancel button should be possible - the original code is 11 years old? so Lee Mac might need to remember how it all works to do that, but looking quickly a cancel button should be easy to add to the DCL - open the LISP file and search for "Done" or "Reset" to find the line with the button... then add a 'cancel' button' next.

Near the end of the LISP there are 'Action Tile' sections which run the controls for each button in the DCL - you could add a section to control the cancel button you just added - I haven't made a DCL up from scratch for a while - copy and paste is great - but the cancel button might just cancel it all without needing extra code.

How to do that is online somewhere, have a look, see what you can find - weekend here, so not going to open CAD up to check.. but it sounds easy enough to do with a bit of online help

48 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Yes, a cancel button should be possible - the original code is 11 years old? so Lee Mac might need to remember how it all works to do that, but looking quickly a cancel button should be easy to add to the DCL - open the LISP file and search for "Done" or "Reset" to find the line with the button... then add a 'cancel' button' next.

Near the end of the LISP there are 'Action Tile' sections which run the controls for each button in the DCL - you could add a section to control the cancel button you just added - I haven't made a DCL up from scratch for a while - copy and paste is great - but the cancel button might just cancel it all without needing extra code.

How to do that is online somewhere, have a look, see what you can find - weekend here, so not going to open CAD up to check.. but it sounds easy enough to do with a bit of online help

Ok, I've already made some changes and I think it works. Thank you.

Sin título.jpg

• Like 1