wblock command in MAP

samifox

hi

wblock command in MAP has additional prompts, the vanila autocad doesn't. 

Is there a system variable to suppress those additional prompts, so the command would behave exactly as in vanila AutoCAD?

Thanks

Shay

samifox did you double post ? See other post.

SLW210 CIV3D 2020 yes "Do you want to include Map information" I was looking for the version codes for plain Autocad v's Civ3D.

(vlax-product-key) 

18 hours ago, TRogers said:

WBLOCK in Civil 3D is the AutoCAD WBLOCK. There is nothing different. What are you seeing?

18 hours ago, SLW210 said:

WBLOCK is the same on Map3D 2022 and AutoCAD 2022. What version of MAP 3D?

What command are you using?

There is also ACADWBLOCKDIALOG.

ACADWBLOCKDIALOG also ask that question. i have a batch proccess and that question corrupt it. is there a way the disable that question?

tombu that link still asks the question Y or N so code will error say in Bricscad. As I asked before need some way of knowing is it CIV3D or Autocad current session.

(vlax-product-key) "Software\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD\\R23.1 this is CIV3D 2020 running

(vlax-product-key) "Software\\Bricsys\\BricsCAD\\V20x64\\en_US"

Please post what (vlax-product-key) returns and Acad version it may be country dependent.

(vla-get-Caption (vlax-get-acad-object)) returns the Caption displayed at the top of the screen in AutoCAD like: "Autodesk Civil 3D 2023 - [Drawing1.dwg]" or "Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2023 - [Drawing1.dwg]" or "Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 - [Drawing1.dwg]"

(vla-get-Caption (vlax-get-acad-object))
"Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2023 - [Drawing1.dwg]"
Command: (vlax-product-key)
"Software\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD\\R24.2\\ACAD-6102:409"

"Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 - [Drawing1.dwg]"
"Software\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD\\R24.0\\ACAD-4101:409"

"Autodesk Civil 3D 2023 - [Drawing1.dwg]"
"Software\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD\\R24.2\\ACAD-6100:409"

Doing a string search of (vla-get-Caption (vlax-get-acad-object)) for "3D" or (vlax-product-key) for "ACAD-6" would work for to test for a "Map 3D" vertical that would require the additional prompt on my PC but there's a lot of verticals I don't have or use.

Just use (if(ade_projgetwscode) for the test.

In AutoCAD it returns "; error: no function definition: ADE_PROJGETWSCODE" since only a Map vertical can have a Map Projection set, even if one isn't set in Map it will return "".

• Like 1

This was posted the other day, plotting to PDF where it runs the command and the user does inputs - though in this case it is all filled in. I haven't played with this yet but the relevant part is the 'if' at the end to complete the command

So changing it about to be wblock and not plot, use a pause for user inputs and at the end the 'if' as this example should get it to behave as a standard wblock ?

(I haven't tried this out though)

;;https://www.cadtutor.net/forum/topic/76715-plot-pdf-save/
(command "-plot" "yes" (car x) "DWG TO PDF.PC3" "ISO full bleed A4 (297.00 x 210.00 MM)" "Millimeters"
         "Portrait" "No" "Window" llpt urpt "Fit" "Center" "yes" "monochrome.ctb" "yes" "" )
(if (/= (car x) "Model")
  (command "No" "No" file "no" "Yes") ; pspace
  (command file "no" "Yes") ; model
)

tombu both good ideas and a solution. I think using wcmatch will be much easier than trapping the error.

"BricsCAD Pro - [Drawing1]"