I can no longer put the autocad bar back like the one in the image, how can I go? Thank you

Giovannino60

Accidentally deleted the autocad 2021 bar and I can no longer put the autocad bar back like the one in the image, how can I go? Thank you

Barra correta.jpg

No questa barra.jpg

@Cad64 should have you all sorted out there.    :beer:

I believe that ROPEN (Ribbon Open) will also do it.

By clicking where Cad64 suggested you can choose whether or not, or how you want the Ribbon to display.    :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Giovannino60 said:

I found this solution

That changes your workspace. If you just want to change how the ribbon is displayed in your current workspace, simply double click on the bar as I showed in my previous reply.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2023 at 10:45 AM, Giovannino60 said:

How do I remove these buttons that I don't need to see more loyout space tabs? Thank you

I tend to turn the ribbon off for this reason - use old style menus - else I find the screen is filled with icons and you can't see your work

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar gives access to hundreds of macros with all the panels and tabs including lots of Ribbon Control Elements that couldn't be accessed any other way, haven't used any of the old style menus & toolbars in 11 years.

Love how the interface can be customized to whatever anyone wants.

• Like 1

I don't understand where you mean by "In explorer", maybe it doesn't translate well in Italian, can you give me a screen shot? Thank you

2 hours ago, Giovannino60 said:

I don't understand where you mean by "In explorer", maybe it doesn't translate well in Italian, can you give me a screen shot? Thank you

Perhaps it is a reference to Windows Explorer?