extrim command from lsp...help

leonucadomi

hello:

I want to interact with the command extrim

but it doesn't obey from an lsp routine. why?

help me please .

my code

(defun c:test ( /) 
(command "_extrim" )
)

Does extrim work when typed at command line ? If not then need to load express tools.

To use in a lisp its hidden inside, the answer is (ETRIM obj pt) after loading extrim.

acetauto.lsp autoloads and runs Express Tool commands when an Express Tool command is entered at the command line but not when used in lisp.

Once "extrim.lsp" has been loaded the "etrim" function works as expected.

The autoload (AutoLISP) function often used in acaddoc.lsp works similar loading and executing lisp when it's command is entered at the command line.

When using Express Tool lisp functions or any lisp functions that are defined elsewhere in your code it's best to load them early as possible in your code to make sure the functions have been loaded completely before being called in your lisp. I've had to use a command call to DELAY (Command) to give sufficient time for loading larger lisp files before their function is called.

• Like 1