3d print this car

davenutron

No, it is not 3D printable. You would typically want an .stl file for printing. Also, that's a very complex model with a lot of detailed parts. In order to print it properly, you would want to print individual parts and then put it together like a model kit.

You could request a conversion from the author, but per their request form, it looks like they probably wouldn't do it. Not to mention the fact that it would be extremely costly to do the conversion for printing.

Conversion.jpg

You can find a 3D printable version of a Jeep Grand Cherokee at the cults3d.com website.  Use the Search feature in the upper right-hand corner of their webpage and type jeep grand cherokee in the Search box..

Thanks a lot for finding me that thats great I could not find one.

I have downloaded it is it possible to edit it or not because I wanted to add to it. It came with stl. obj. mtl. blend.

You're welcomed.  Re: edit vehicle.  I don't know exactly as I don't work with printable 3D models although Blender, which is free I believe, can edit .stl files according to an Internet search.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davenutron said:

I have downloaded it is it possible to edit it or not because I wanted to add to it. It came with stl. obj. mtl. blend.

If it came with a .blend file then you can open it and work on it in Blender, which is free. But, have you ever used Blender? It's a very powerful program that utilizes Add-ons to simplify and streamline the modeling process, so you will need to spend some time watching tutorials. I would recommend the Blender Guru's Youtube channel for beginner tutorials and then Ponte Ryuurui's Youtube channel, as well as Josh Gambrell's channel for more advanced tutorials.

• Like 1