Attributes from GPS point as text on the drawing. attsML

mvr600

Hello everybody, and thanks for any help.

Back in 2018 a  member in this forum created a lsp to extract attributes and place them in a GPS points with a lead.

I was wondering if anybody can modify the lsp so i can pick the attributes that I need and display them next to the gps point as Mtext, without the lead. 

Sample below of what i need:

image.png.a6381f63ad7ecf78fffa01c946de60f7.png

Thank you for any help.

atts2ML.lsp Test file.dwg

Best chance of continuing to get help on forums is to record where you got that help and who you got it from which I always save as comments in the code. The original thread includes more info on what you wanted and makes more sense to whoever looks at it. Also shows respect for dlanorh who created the code for you for free. 

• Like 1

Tombu,

I contact him first and ask for his advice, unfortunately he is unavailable to help a this time. That is the reason I did not add his name to my NEW thread. I did not mean to offend anybody, and I apologize if I did. 

That is why I only included the Lsp and the sample file.

Thank you.