How to download an object enabler from the desktop app

Just download the toolset, not sure why you keep asking the same question over and over, the answer will always be the same, you need the toolset or someone else with the toolset, to open in the appropriate toolset and save them as 3D Solids. No need to learn anything or use the ribbon, open the drawing and type in the command I gave you a link on this in another post.

They did away with most Object Enablers when they made the Free toolset.

Why didn't the person using Architecture just convert them for you?

FWIW, It took me all of one work day to learn how to draw a stair rail that looked like a 4 board wooden fence my first time using Architecture and I don't use a ribbon.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mory

• SLW210

• BIGAL

• CAD_Noob

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/19/2022 at 5:42 AM, SLW210 said:

Just download the toolset, not sure why you keep asking the same question over and over, the answer will always be the same, you need the toolset or someone else with the toolset, to open in the appropriate toolset and save them as 3D Solids. No need to learn anything or use the ribbon, open the drawing and type in the command I gave you a link on this in another post.

They did away with most Object Enablers when they made the Free toolset.

Why didn't the person using Architecture just convert them for you?

FWIW, It took me all of one work day to learn how to draw a stair rail that looked like a 4 board wooden fence my first time using Architecture and I don't use a ribbon.

no one ever answered the specific question but thanks just the same... its ok.. dont  stress slw ...it is a very specific scenario and i dont expect that many would have been up against the same situation but this forum is a wealth and it was definitely worth a try... still got my rock candy tho 😁