second and annoying dialogue box

Hi, when I list an object in my autocad 2023 drawing the desired dialogue box opens up as expected but a second smaller dialogue box always opens up and it is right in front of the information in the desired dialogue box and I  have to try and move it out of the way or whatever and it is very annoying.... does anyone know how to make this stop... i have played around with right click customization till my the cows came home to no avail!! please help !! 

Welcome to CadTutor Mory.  :beard:

In OPTIONS on the DISPLAY tab look at hover tips.

Or TOOL TIPS, you can set how you want it, delay times and such.    :beer: 

Edited by Dadgad
typo
  • Like 1

Thanks so much Dadgad!  I looked there and that is where i found the setting to stop it... thanks!  Just fyi it was that "turn on time sensitive right click" that i had to check the box on so the silly little dialogue box would stop showing up... have a great rest of your day!! 👍

I didn't have CAD on when I answered your post, so I  couldn't make you a screenshot like I usually do.

I use time sensitive right click, and like it, yeah lots of other available options therein.

Glad you got it figured out!    :beer: