problem in Autocad, with the ZOOM / OBJECT

Hello. I have a little problem in Autocad, with the ZOOM / OBJECT command.
When I try to zoom, using the "object" option, instead of zooming to the selected object, it zooms out much further. I don't know if it's some system variable. Has something similar happened to anyone. Thanks.

I took a look at your drawing and I tried everything I could think of, but nothing worked. So I turned on all the layers and moved the entire drawing to X0,Y0. Then I did a Zoom Extents and a RegenAll and now Zoom Object works fine. So, it appears that the problem is due to your drawing being extremely far away from the origin.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, robierzo said:

OK. Thank you very much, Cad64.

Just to be clear. I'm not advising that you move your drawing to the origin. I just did that as a test to see if it had any effect on zooming, which it did. If your drawing is tied to a survey, you will need to leave it where it is and just deal with the fact that you won't be able to use the Zoom Object function.

• Like 1