Looking to find Dimension Style lsp and DCL code

cadmando2

image.png

I am looking to create "Title Block set up sheet and revision"!

I am trying to create lisp routine and dialog box "DLC" for these Title block editor?

I was trying to look for the dcl and lisp routine to the above dialog box to look how the dialog box was created!

I what multilabel tab to select and I have not seen how to create multilabel tabs on dialog box.

I can't find the DLC for the about dialog box to see how it is written in CODE!!!!  

Edited by cadmando2

http://mahru.co.kr/index.php?mid=cad_tip&order_type=asc&sort_index=readed_count&category=4087&listStyle=webzine&document_srl=17275

this link is a picture of the actual variables of the values displayed in the DIMSTYLE window.

there is a problem with the language, but the screenshot is in English, so I link it.

with this variable, you can edit exist dimension's style. like this way.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/dimension-txt-size-lisp/m-p/6751721/highlight/true#M347876

this edit is with already created dimension lines, regardless of DIMSTYLE. 

editing and saving the DIMSTYLE, will be taken care of by someone else. 😀

-> 

Edited by exceed
  • Like 1

I always just create any Dimstyles which I, or a client might favor, and Save a blank drawing as an .DWT file.

In that way you can hit the ground running...include any other proprietary settings, tablestyle, text styles, leader styles...etc.   :beard: