Remove comma from easting and northing

claire2017

Good afternoon, 

I cant remove the commas in the northing and easting coordinates in the points table. I'm not sure if I'm looking in the wrong direction or its been locked by the company I work at. 

For example; an easting of 506309.85 is showing in the points table as 506,309.85.

Using Civil 3d 2021.

Also does anyone know the Australia standards re using commas in eastings & northings? I'm having a debate but cant find enough ammo :)

Thanks

:)

Here's how to format table data in Civil 3D.

Select the table. In the right-click menu or on the context-sensitive ribbon panel (under Table Properties), click on Edit Table Style. On the Data Properties tab, in the Structure pane, double-click on the data format entry in the Column Value row for the proper column. This entry is a string of formatting code inside angle brackets that may look like this: <Easting(Uft|P4|RN|Sn|OF|AP|GC|UN)>.

That will bring up an editor for the Data style for the specific column. It works like any other label style editor in Civil 3D. To change the "digit grouping symbol" (the comma), you must select the component in the window, make your changes, and then replace the component definition by clicking the right-facing arrow. If you haven't encountered this interface before, it takes a little getting used to.

I don't know what the standard is in Australia. The available options are space, comma, period, or operating system default.

A out there answer, AUSROADS may have somewhere a drafting standard, its  a massive lot of documents though to look through, each state Survey board can have different ways of showing E & N do you know a licensed surveyor for your state ?

As most of our designs were handled internal a xxx,xxx.xxx would not have worried us.

Perfect, thanks @CyberAngel, never would have picked that right facing arrow to solve the problem. 

@BIGAL  yea i've had a rummage through austroads and various other publications and have spoken to a surveyor - the general consensus seems to be no comma, am just trying to find some kind of official documentation to show prove it to someone else. Will keep hunting :)