Is there any lisp or way to convert an Excel table to an AutoCad drawing instead of an AutoCad table?

Elektrik

I want to convert an Excel table to an AutoCad drawing made of lines and texts instead of linking an Excel file or converting it to an AutoCad table. Thanks in advance.

If you were to consider third party add-ons, DotSoft's XL2CAD will place an Excel table in your drawing as a bound collection of Mtext, Polylines, and Hatches.  The appearance matches the spreadsheet and it is still linked so that if the spreadsheet changes, it updates without interaction on the next drawing open.  In the event you didn't want updating an instance can be locked.

• Like 1

Just me but exploding a table into text and lines I think is a backwards step.

In simple terms you can read a selected excel range and create a table, the dotsoft solution is obviously more involved matching the excel workbook.

This is select range for anyone.

(setq UR (vlax-get-property  (vlax-get-property myxl "ActiveSheet") "UsedRange"))
(setq CR (vlax-get-property UR "CurrentRegion"))
(setq RADD (vlax-get-property CR "Address"))
(setq cnt (vlax-get-property CR  "Count"))

• Like 1