Need help to add "save as" command in my lisp

francine2013

I have written a small lisp allowing me to draw a tube, at the end of this lisp I would like to use the "save as" function with the variables seqt DIA and OFF preceded by the text CHS
The name of the drawing should be, for example:
CHS 21.3 1.5.dwg (see attached dwg)
21.3 being DIA
1.5 being OFF

can anyone help me please

CHS 21.3 1.5.dwg dt.lsp

Try this, you will need a (vl-load-com) line somewhere before it to use VLA- commands, and you can set the version to save as by altering the last ac2010_dwg

(vla-SaveAs (vla-get-ActiveDocument (vlax-get-acad-object)) (strcat myfilepath myfilename ".dwg") ac2010_dwg)

(version codes: ac2018_dwg ac2013_dwg ac2010_dwg ac2007_dwg ac2004_dwg ac2004_dwg are generally that year +2 years so ac2018_dwg is 2018 to 2020 version)

• Like 1

How many tubes involved ? A dynamic block can have a look up and so just resize the 2 circles accordingly. Much easier than making a lisp to draw. 

The other alternative is make a list of dia and off for all sizes and just pick them from a drop down list.

If you post the sizes like this can help

21.3 1.5

24.0 2.0

26.5 2.2

27.8 3.0

If its less than 20 a simpler dcl can be used.

image.png

Edited by BIGAL