VLX not work in another language version

karsen

I have a VLX application that works in the English version, but does not work in the Polish version.

the author claims he used the _region command in it and the rest are internal ActiveX functions.

do you have any idea what the problem could be?

For a command to work in multiple languages I think it should have "_." before any command used, so it can be translated to the original code language which is english, but if the author of the Vlx omited the dot I think you can't get it to work in another language, maybe there is some code here in the posts that can solve your needs, what does the program do?

• Agree 1

I wrote to the author to add a dot to the _region command.
hope this will solve the problem, the application moves the texts to the specific area in the middle of it (centroid)

Edited by karsen

If it's simply a _region problem, 

how about to test, adding the "_region region" to your .pgp file?

or

to know if that's the problem, changing the link to English, on the shortcut AutoCAD icon.

unfortunately the problem is not resolved

Author was already used vla-addregion instead of command, so I can be sure is not the problem command _region.  

does anyone have an idea where to look for a solution?

app does the following:
1. we indicate layer with descriptions to be moved
2.we indicate the layer with closed objects, which are described by the texts selected in point 1
3. Then we indicate the range that intersects the closed objects
4. all texts of intersected closed objects are moved to the centroid for the cut object and range

in the English version everything works.
in Polish version unfortunately doesn't move the texts.

it doesn't work...

why does VLX work in english version? the same computer with the Polish version and it does not work anymore

Edited by karsen