FONT ISSUE

I work for a Architect. He is using 2018 LT and I am using 2022 LT. Before COVID, we were working on a expansion and were using a special font. FLUX_ARCH. It showed up on both mine and his drawing in 2020. 

Started back on the project again and I see the font on my computer, but when I send it to him and he prints it out, it goes to standard text. 

I sent him the link for the font again to download it and load it in, and still it won't show on his end. 

Is there a way to make it the default font or does anyone know what could be happening. It showed on his end before. 

He is using MAC and I have WIN 10

Thank you. 

REG.pdf FLUX_ARCH.pdf

• 5 months later...

Hey! Sometimes such things happen when using different devices and progs to transfer the image. Some of them don’t have a function of saving everything exactly—and, of course, the format. Try saving and sharing it in any possible format and see the result.

External fonts like Flux_arch as a TTF need to be loaded into Windows, Fonts so can be found, not actually into ACAD. I am not sure of the procedure for a Maca quick search  looks like same for windows.

So make sure they have a copy of Flux_arch.TTF and install it.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 7:55 AM, LanyCypeel said:

Hey! Sometimes such things happen when using different devices and progs to transfer the image. Some of them don’t have a function of saving everything exactly—and, of course, the format. Try saving and sharing it in any possible format and see the result.

Sometimes it also depends on it. I had problems sharing my docs on one platform for study, and my texts were just shifted to the side or down. However, I solved this problem by changing the format and converting it through another app. There’s a site for architecture students where you can also find tips.