Model not updating views

Steve Moore

Hi

I have been working on quite a large model and created 6 drawing tabs from it, after altering the model a few times eventually it failed to update the drawing sheets. Does anyone know why this would happen and how to stop it happening? Many thanks in advance.

Steve

On 2/22/2022 at 4:14 PM, Steve Moore said:

Hi

I have been working on quite a large model and created 6 drawing tabs from it, after altering the model a few times eventually it failed to update the drawing sheets. Does anyone know why this would happen and how to stop it happening? Many thanks in advance.

Steve

We need more information about your issue.

What types of objects are not getting updated? Are you using annotative text? Could the changes be on layers that are frozen in the viewport? Is the viewport clipped?

Those are just some of the visibility issues. If it's not visibility, it would help if you posted a copy of your drawing.

• Like 1

Hi

Thank you for replying,

I think I know why it's not updated as a colleague told me that in a 3D model if you have some slightly overlapping objects sometimes this can happen, I ran the INTERFERE command but I haven't used it before so need to read up on the command ..... I can try to upload the file on here tomorrow but it's quite large. 

• 6 months later...

Merhaba ,bu işe yarıyor,ama mevcut tasarımın "layout" kısmında değişiklik yapmadı.

Bu yüzden aşağıdaki ayarı yaptıktan sonra tasarımı yeni bir sayfaya aldım.

Modelde yaptığım her değişiklik layout a yansıyor artık.Teşekkürler  Dana W

Hi, this works, but it didn't change the "layout" part of the current design. That's why I got the design on a new page after I made the following setting. Every change I make in the model is now reflected in the layout. Thanks Dana W

On 2/25/2022 at 2:51 PM, Dana W said:

regen.thumb.png.bef2087d35f3261824411bec0b561a47.png

Edited by SLW210
Translation