In place text editor

mousho

Hi friends

The text in hebrew is in 8 bit dos 

So when u trying to use "in place text editor" i get "???".

Wonder if someone can help to write lisp that help me to write in hebrew instead of the regular text editor.

Thx guys

no need a special editor to do that

you need only Hebrew fonts, like .shx or .ttf files, then set a font STYLE to with them.

mhupp's solution is better to get .ttf fonts. windows provide them by language setting.

or try this attachment

Hebrew Basic.ttf

Hebrew.shx

Edited by exceed
  • Like 1

what im looking is when u double click on text a dialog box will open and over there i will change the text

now i am using mtext that open notepad++ and change the encoding over there to ansi

its not so comfortable

attached examplpe of dialog box in my work

Capture.PNG

I'm not understanding your question. Are you already changing the variable MTEXTED to launch notepad++ ?

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/AutoCAD-Core/files/GUID-9083A065-0CED-4BBC-A998-E031E7A57726-htm.html

If the issue is notepad++ is always changing to ANSI encoding, I would assume there is a setting to another default such as UTF-8. I use textpad and it has that option.

2021-12-23 07_54_23-TextPad - Document1.png

25 minutes ago, dan20047 said:

I'm not understanding your question. Are you already changing the variable MTEXTED to launch notepad++ ?

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/AutoCAD-Core/files/GUID-9083A065-0CED-4BBC-A998-E031E7A57726-htm.html

If the issue is notepad++ is always changing to ANSI encoding, I would assume there is a setting to another default such as UTF-8. I use textpad and it has that option.

2021-12-23 07_54_23-TextPad - Document1.png

Yes i already change the Mtexted to use notpad+. But im lokking for more comfortable way.