Draw line on top of attribute text

savinirsb4u

Hi All,

I am looking for a lisp to draw a Line or polyline (strikethrough) over the specific attributes (like TAG1 or TAG3) in a selected block.
Please find the attached sample drawing for the attributed block.
My requirement is what ever the block I have selected, I need a strikeout line on top of the specific attributes. 
Please refer attached snip for reference. I have multiple attributes in my block. But I need only few of the attributes should be strikeoff.
I don't want to use "%%K" to strikeoff the attribute text inside the blocks. I need a individual lines on top of the selected block.
Is it possible through Lisp?

Please help me

sample Attribute Block.png

Sample Attribute Block.dwg

Thank you for your responses. But, I don't want to use prefix "%%K" to my attributes. 

I need to draw a individual line on top of attribute text over the block. Please refer attached drawing. 

If possible I need two lisps one is to create Lines for all the attributes in the selected block. And the other one is to create lines for specific attribute tag values for the selected block. 

Thank you for helping. 

5 hours ago, savinirsb4u said:

Actually I need individual lines (seoerate elements) on each block attributes. 

";; Strikethrough Text  -  Lee Mac
;; Generates polylines through the supplied text object, with spacing & width given by the supplied parameter list."...

says it in Lee Macs Lisp... 

I've now updated my Strikethrough Text program to incorporate compatibility for both single & multiline attributes (with a single line of text) - you can download the new version 1.2 from here (note that you may need to refresh the page if you've visited recently, as it'll be cached in your browser).

• Like 1

Hi Lee, how to change the newly created Lines into specific layer. Also how to move the selected block into another laer by using your "Single Strikethrough - Single" tool.

Appreciate your valuable time on this.

13 hours ago, savinirsb4u said:

Hi Lee, how to change the newly created Lines into specific layer. Also how to move the selected block into another laer by using your "Single Strikethrough - Single" tool.

Appreciate your valuable time on this.

Change line 221 from:

(LM:defaultprops enx)

to:

(subst '(8 . "YourLayerHere") (assoc 8 enx) (LM:defaultprops enx))

Sorry Lee for asking too many questions> 

1) How to change the color of the strike lines from "ByBlock" to "ByLayer".

2) Also is it possible to modify the selected block also into desired layer --> (8 . "YourLayerHere")