AutoCAD to Excel

aliscan

I wouldn't ordinarily allow the promotion of products and services, but allowing this as it may be genuinely useful for some menbers.

I recommend you mute your speaker while you watch this video - the terrible background music is incredibly distracting!

• Like 1

• CADTutor changed the title to AutoCAD to Excel

It looked a little limited, pick points is not the way to go.  The export to excel is not rocket science been around for  a long time. The hard part is working out smarter ways to collect common items, an example is I have a block count that takes into account the attributes up to 5 attributes deep so a block "DOOR", DOOR BLACK SILVERHANDLE = 24, DOOR BLACK GOLDHANDLE = 12 3 atts.

How would you approach this

screenshot331.thumb.png.8f15c8f0f592d0c93795122a8a0f0c68.png

You can pick a wall line then a window so get length and area. This is 2.5 D no solids. Pure Acad even LT.

Edited by BIGAL

18 hours ago, CADTutor said:

I wouldn't ordinarily allow the promotion of products and services, but allowing this as it may be genuinely useful for some menbers.

I recommend you mute your speaker while you watch this video - the terrible background music is incredibly distracting!

Just a question then CADTutor on this topic: What would be considered acceptable and unacceptable? If there's some criteria to follow, it might be worth noting before I get banned 🤪. If some people are really generous (possibly myself), they could post some 2000+ line programs to help others out. I've seen very useful programs on the Downloads section of the website and they all seem intriguing.

On 11/13/2021 at 5:30 PM, aliscan said:

HELLO THERE CAN I SHARE THE ATTACHED LISP LIKE IF ANYONE THANKS

Đã lâu lắm k thấy QSTool lên sóng :D

On 11/14/2021 at 10:53 PM, Jonathan Handojo said:

Just a question then CADTutor on this topic: What would be considered acceptable and unacceptable? If there's some criteria to follow, it might be worth noting before I get banned 🤪. If some people are really generous (possibly myself), they could post some 2000+ line programs to help others out. I've seen very useful programs on the Downloads section of the website and they all seem intriguing.

Yes be careful what you post. I posted a youtube about how to speed up VBA code in excel a year or two ago. unbeknownst to me about 4 mins in the guy pitches his excel coding course for $$.  I had skipped over that part so didn't see it. This was the last thing I posted before my account got heavily restricted and all posts deleted. about 6 years worth but didn't post much back then. couldn't post or msg anyone had to go to the website contact to send an email.

Edited by mhupp

On 11/13/2021 at 1:30 PM, aliscan said:

HELLO THERE CAN I SHARE THE ATTACHED LISP LIKE IF ANYONE THANKS

Hi

For better help,

attach the excel file As in the video and Autocad drawing

• 3 weeks later...