Any Useful Lisp Recommendation for a Designer

Elektrik

Hi, I am an electrical project designer, and sometime I look for lisps or cut-throughs to complete various tasks more quickly, but I think there might be some lisps or other AutoCad commands that I did not even think of that would help me out on various tedious jobs. So, are there any lisps or short-cuts that you could recommend to a project designer? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Elektrik

Its hard to put a "Here are some lisps" I have around 5000 lisps, others like me have similar number. Yes some are copies as I have copied old computers hard disks and made modification to lisps to suit end user.  My day to day has 1000 lisps the forum answer stuff.

If you can write a simple 1 line per request list who knows how many you may get.

For electrical I can think of show jump over a line/cable as 1 example, a arc or a chamfer.

• Like 1