How to convert a nested block into a primary block inserted at the same position for each reference of the nested block

Trai

I find a lisp of LEE MAC. But it only select a block to convert a nested block into a primary block, so i want to select simultaneously many blocks to a convert nested block into a primary block. Please help me  a lisp for feature above.

Cheer for  your help !

I assume that the nested block is present in different primary blocks, otherwise there would be no point in multiple selection. Once the nested block has been extracted, all related primary blocks with the same name are obviously updated. Is my reasoning correct?

To find answers about a lisp you need to provide a link to where you found it.

Lee Mac's website is a great source I lean on but it's only a portion of the code he's posted online.

I'm guessing it uses the nentsel lisp function to select the nested block which is only capable of selecting one at a time.

1 hour ago, tombu said:

Lee Mac's website is a great source I lean on but it's only a portion of the code he's posted online.

I'm guessing it uses the nentsel lisp function to select the nested block which is only capable of selecting one at a time.

this is link: https://apps.autodesk.com/ACD/en/Detail/Index?id=2892642585394787252&appLang=en&os=Win32_64

1 hour ago, tombu said:

https://apps.autodesk.com/ACD/en/Detail/Index?id=2892642585394787252&appLang=en&os=Win32_64

45 minutes ago, Trai said:

The program allows the user to convert a nested block into a primary block inserted at the same position for each reference of the nested block, retaining the same scale, rotation, orientation and all other properties possessed by the original nested block.

If the nested block was inserted inside 20 other block inserts they will all be updated. Hard to see how this could be improved.