Old AutoCAD books I want to get rid of

rkent

Hi everyone,  I am out of the AutoCAD game now so I have no need for these books.  The six books shown I am wanting to pass on to someone.  I would prefer all go to one address and you will have to pay postage,  which could be substantial.  Send inquiries to richrdkent@gmail.com.

Look closely at the email address,  there is no A in there. 

20210712_084913.jpg

Edited by rkent
  • Like 1

Wow V2.1

My Bible is Autolisp programmers reference manual R 12.0 and Autocad customization manual R 12.

Any reference book is handy for someone brand new to CAD, in some way books are better as you can flick pages finding what your after.

1 hour ago, BIGAL said:

Wow V2.1

My Bible is Autolisp programmers reference manual R 12.0 and Autocad customization manual R 12.

Any reference book is handy for someone brand new to CAD, in some way books are better as you can flick pages finding what your after.

I learn so much better with a book.  Autodesk used to provide those great hardback books, like the ones pictured.

WOW !  Those are actually older than I use. 

My main reference is R13 Customization Guide.  Back cover and a few rear index pages missing.  I didn't remember Rr12 that had separate AtuoCAD guide and Customization books.

I would be to trouble if I only had electronic resources.  Books work much better for me

-David

Edited by David Bethel