civil 3d 2021 and geolocation

sandiegophil

Hello,

I have users that are running 2018 without issue and the same users also have 2021. Geolocation works fine with 2018 but with 2021 their 360 login name is present but geolocation will not load maps. Opening the same file in 2018 works fine. The other item is when the pull-down is selected next to their sign in name the only two options are: Explore Purchase Options and Manage License. The two options above, Sign Out and Account Details are not displayed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

You will need to logout of 2018 and 2021. Restart your computer. Open 2021 and initiate the geomaps and let it prompt you to login there in 2021.

• Like 1

TRogers,

Thank you for your reply, I still receive the same error, please see attached. If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

phil

imgpsh_mobile_save.jpg

You must have bought your CIV3D from a Autodesk Rep so get in touch with them that should be part of their job they will solve very quickly. Even if you upgrade online etc behind the scenes a dealer is attached to your account.

BIGAL,

I did contact our reseller and they said they don't have a solution but they'll get back to me if Autodesk replies to them. I'm still on them as this is not even close to a resolution. The attached image is what I get in 2021, those two lines will duplicate every time I try to login. I can open the file in 2018 and it's all good but the same file shows no map in 2021. I have logged out, logged back in and credentials will show in 2021 but no maps and no way to log out in 2021. Even made a new account, same result. I've also removed the Web Services folder with  no luck. Any other suggestions are welcome.

thanks,

phil

750d2af3-c115-422c-9130-c431917036d8.jpg

You can log into autodesk and have a look at your account status, something like www.Autodesk/manage but you need to be the contract manager and have a password. We had like 15 autodesk products. I was manager but just gave IT my login so got all the notifications re account.

I can login and have managerial access but what should I be looking at? As a side note, we are running network licenses, not user name based licenses.

thanks,

phil