Because in the model space I created lines with a hatch and instead in the layout I see a different hatch, what should I do?

Giovannino60

Because in the model space I created lines with a hatch and instead in the layout I see a different hatch, what should I do? Thank you

Layout.JPG

Modello.JPG

I believe you have two different linetype scales. That's not really a hatch, although it is a pattern.

Check your system variables PSLTSCALE and MSLTSCALE. Compare the current annotation scale of your model space to the scale of the viewport. Do some research on linetype scales. This is one of the most tricky topics in AutoCAD.

Especially when his system is in Italian.  🍷🍷

PSLTSCALE google translates to PSLTSCALE as Italian and I think it means it does not translate at all.

It may also mean they just need to regen.

Edited by Dana W

how about .PSLTSCALE (note the . at the beginning) to get the non-translated command? Or _.PSLTSCALE which should do the same. 

I recently had to work on a French AutoCAD - had to use dots before every command!

• Like 1

The dot forces english commands  its documented. the dot, underscore and minus, now to find the help file.

Edited by BIGAL

About Special Control Characters in Command Macros

https://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2022/ENU/?guid=GUID-DDDB6E26-75E1-4643-8C6A-BEAEBA83A424

.  Allows you to access a standard command even if it was undefined using the UNDEFINE command. (Not available in AutoCAD LT)

_  Translates commands and options that follow from the localized name to the global name.