Numbering points

Isaac26a

59 minutes ago, BIGAL said:

Lee's solution is much more powerful

Way too much more powerful

45 minutes ago, BIGAL said:

Your home work is change it to entmake.

I know, and thank you for your help and support.

45 minutes ago, BIGAL said:

Civ3D reads the csv file and creates COGO points, which are different to points. In CIV3D you create a style that is how the point is displayed you can have multiple styles so can do stuff like a point+elev x,y,z and so on.

Yes, and in essence a C3D user wouldn't need my lisp, but if they were just sent the points in a dwg, to use them I think they would have to explode them and then convert ACAD points -> COGO pts

Edited by Isaac26a

3 hours ago, Isaac26a said:

Yes, and in essence a C3D user wouldn't need my lisp, but if they were just sent the points in a dwg, to use them I think they would have to explode them and then convert ACAD points -> COGO pts

As a Civil 3D user I'd prefer the point file hopefully with a description of what they are for. I've defined which point types are used to create a surface many of which are used to create feature lines many of which are used as breaklines for surface definitions as well. Neither of those drawings would be much help to me at all.