Setting Parallel / Perspective View

dmaeda

Hello, I am writing a simple start up lisp to set up an initial configuration every time I open a drawing. One thing that bothers me in the default Perspective view and I want to change to Parallel view. I cannot find a command or variable for that.

Also, I am splitting the viewport into two vertical windows but the active view is always the right one. Is there a way to make the left one active? I tried using VPORT but I dont think it works.

Thank you so much.

Thanks @mhupp, this worked fine!

@dan20047, I tried to use CVPORT with different numbers but it doesn't seem to work...

12 hours ago, dmaeda said:

Thanks @mhupp, this worked fine!

@dan20047, I tried to use CVPORT with different numbers but it doesn't seem to work...

CVPORT stands for "Current View Port" and when you type it should show something like the following.

New current value for CVPORT (1 or greater) <2>:

From your layout description type cvport when the right is active if its 2 change it to 3 and the left will then be active.

You might not notice a change when typing them but if you use the zoom or pan only the active view port will change.

You can also change Active view ports by just double clicking in the view port when their isn't an active command.

• Like 1